NEW! Registration for our hugely successful SUMMER CAMP is now open.
Dates of the camp 23rd July - 04th August.
Children are welcome to join for one or two weeks to master their ballet, contemporary and character dance skills. Great way of making new friends and having lots of fun!
Please call us for further details!
Spaces are limited Registration ends 1st June 2018
Cambridge (Station Road)
- Thursday 5pm - 8pm
- Classes for children ages 2½ - 6
- Adult Ballet for beginners is also available
St Albans (Camp Road)
Tuesdays 5:45pm - 8:00pm: One-to-one lessons, preparations for
Current wait list for these classes is 6 months
London (Lancaster Road, Barnet)
- Pre-prelim: 12:30 - 1:00pm
- Grade 1: 1:10 - 1:40pm
- Grade 1 (Exam Class): 1:50 - 2:35pm
- Grade 2 (Exam Class): 2:45 - 3:30pm
- Grade 3: 3:40 - 4:25pm
- Grade 1 (Exam Class): 4:35 - 5:20pm
- Grade 1: 5:30 - 6:00pm
- Grade 7: 6:10 - 7:10pm
- Grade 5: 7:20 - 8:20pm
- Classes for children ages 2½ - 16 (Kinder dance- Intermediate).
- Intensive Course Level 2: 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Contemporary Seniors: 12:45 - 2:15pm
- Contemporary Juniors: 2:20 - 3:20pm
- Intensive Course Level 1: 3:30 - 5:30pm
- Grade 1 (Exam Class): 5:15 - 6:00pm
- Adult Fitness (All levels): 7:15 - 8:15pm
- Grade 3: 6:00pm - 6:55pm
- Grade 1: 7:00pm - 7:45pm
- Grade 1 (Exam Class): 6:15pm - 7pm
- Grade 2: 7:00pm - 7:45pm
To secure a place for you or your child or to enquire about other classes
and venues please contact us.
Our classes are extremely popular. Please book today to avoid disappointment.
- Beginners yoga (children): 4:30pm - 5:15pm
- Street dance (children, ages 5-10): 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Pilates (adults): 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Character Dance Level 2: 6:15 - 7:05pm
- Character Dance (children, ages 5-9): 6:00 - 7:00pm
- 20th May exams 2018
- 15th July exams 2018
28a Lancaster Road